The first acquisitions in the development of the baby begin to take shape from birth, but only after an anisor, he begins to master them well and use them to explore and understand the environment better. In the first months, the baby learns to adapt to the new environment in which he "landed" after birth and develops some essential skills or abilities. Find out what are the first purchases baby records immediately after birth!
Baby purchases in the first month of life
The first month of life is quite confusing for your baby. This period primarily includes the transition from the warm, comfortable intrauterine environment to the extrauterine environment, which is quite uncertain and overwhelming for him.
In the first days after birth, the child tries to adapt to the new living environment - lower temperatures, strong brightness, complex and continuous movements around him.
Everything is new to him and he needs time to get used to the different and unknown environment. But by the end of the first month of life he also records some important acquisitions, which indicate that he is developing normally, that his senses are functioning and that he is making important progress for his future development:
- raising the head for very short periods of time;
- turning the head from one side to the other;
- bringing the gloves to the front;
- focusing the gaze on things and objects that are 20-30 cm apart;
- sudden, random movements of the hands;
- strong reflex movements;
- reactions / shivers to familiar sounds and voices, but also to loud noises;
- flashes fast when exposed to strong light.
Baby purchases in the second month of life
Starting with the second month of life, the child has already made the adjustment to the new living environment, and the development acquisitions are beginning to multiply. Here are the most important of them:
- the smile - in the second month of life, about 6 to 8 weeks, the baby's smile is no longer a reflex act, but a conscious reaction to things that create comfort and relief: the mother's voice, her face, her caresses, etc .;
- identifying certain objects with the eye;
- language and speech - from now on, the sounds of crying will no longer be the only ones the child makes; new ones will appear, focusing in particular on issuing "a" or "o" vowels.
Baby purchases in the third month of life
The baby begins to become more and more powerful and brighter, but also more attentive and curious about everything around him. At the end of the third month of life, you may be surprised by a rich package of acquisitions in its development:
- lifting the head and chest when sitting on the tummy (it is able to raise the head even at an angle of 45 degrees) - by the end of the third month, it can support itself, for longer periods of time;
- closing and opening fists;
- pushing in the soles when standing on a hard surface (the child tends to push the feet to the floor);
- grabbing toys with their handles and hanging them, but also catching moving objects;
- straightening the feet and hitting them when sitting on their backs;
- imitation of sounds;
- the recognition of familiar objects and familiar faces, even from a distance more marichas;
- beginning the development of hand-eye coordination;
- strong kicks, sign that it has more and more force;
- putting together the gloves;
- stretching towards hanging objects and grasping them.
Starting with the fourth month of life and up to one year, child development is faster than ever. It goes from speed to imitation of sounds, to the first syllables and then words. Also, only if you notice when making the switch from the simple rolling or walking of the bus, to the first steps.
The fact is that by the end of the first life sentence, the baby is collecting a lot of purchases that help him explore the surrounding world and understand it better.
Help your baby grow harmoniously
The learning process begins with the birth. The development of the baby's brain is important and decisive for his entire life. In the early months, when his brain develops very rapidly, the involvement of adults, even in simple activities, can impressively influence the learning process. Here are some ideas for what you can do for your baby:
In the first three months of life, babies are living in a world of sensations. They use their senses: they hear, see, smell and touch, to perceive the world around them. Help him be easy!
- Place the baby on different materials with a light and pleasant texture to the touch: satin, silk, cotton etc.
- He breathes easily into his gloves, soles and belly. Talk to him, tell him what you do when you blow towards him.
- Slowly slide it into your arms several times a day. Always touch it, hold it in your arms and move it as easily and with much tenderness.
- Keep it close to you while you sing, read, talk, baby should feel as close as possible. He is now living through the sensations.
- Respond to his needs as quickly as possible because in this way you help him feel safe and trust in you.
- Help him to see different girls, to see how the mimicry of your face changes. Smile them, play with him, hide behind a blanket or whatever and change your face expression when you show up.
Muscle mass starts to develop better when it starts to use it in different activities. We can give you some suggestions, for him to be a super-baby with muscles ... that are starting to develop:
- When the baby is on his tummy, encourage him to turn his head to the places where different sounds are heard: your voice, music, a bell, etc.
- When changing his diaper, gently move his feet as if he were pedaling. At the same time, talk to him or sing and maintain eye contact with him.
- After bathing you can determine and help him touch his hands, hold them together.
- Give him objects that are not dangerous and he can play with, using his hands and mouth. In this way you will learn to feel and recognize the shape of objects. But it is very important to make sure that they are large objects, the small ones could be swallowed easily.
Have you carefully considered your baby in the first months of life? What were his first acquisitions? What did he boast faster than other children his age? Tell us your opinions in the comments section below!
Tags About babies Development of babies first months Baby purchases Communication purchases 1-3 months Children kindergarten purchases